AeroPress Coffee Maker
AeroPress Coffee Maker
It may not look like your typical coffee maker, but we think this may be the best home brewing piece of equipment you can buy. This incredibly versatile little plastic device can produce everything from bold, short espresso-style shots to beautifully rich and clean long cups of coffee.
It's this versatility and convenience that have helped the AeroPress® take the coffee world by storm in recent years. Coffee professionals all over the world have adopted it and it has made its way into many cafes as well as homes.
It combines immersion-based brewing (like a french press) with pressure-based brewing (like an espresso machine) into one easy to use and affordable contraption. It's made a of durable plastic and is very compact which also makes it very easy to transport. Buy one now and start making excellent coffee at home, at the office or on the road!
AeroPress Coffee Maker features
Please note that we stock and sell the latest version of the AeroPress, currently the 8th generation, made of polypropylene, with red lettering
- Incredibly easy to use
- Very easy to clean
- Highly versatile - can make short espresso-style shots and long filter-style brews
- Produces a very clean cup of coffee with no grit thanks to a small paper filter
- Ideal for making a single cup of coffee straight into the cup
- Can make up to 4 shots at the same time (which can be diluted to make americanos)
- Durable & portable - made of almost impossible to break plastic
- Entirely manually operated - ideal for camping or travelling as no power required
- BPA Free
- Made of Polypropylene
Included in the AeroPress box
- An AeroPress coffee maker (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap)
- A scoop that can be used to measure out the coffee if you don't have a scale
- A perfectly fitted funnel to avoid spilling
- 350 microfilters (which can be re-used up to 20 times each)
- A perfectly sized stirrer
- A stand which holds your filters and your AeroPress
How to use the AeroPress
There is no limit to the amount of different ways you can use the AeroPress. The internet and Youtube are littered with examples of how you can use it to make any kind of coffee you want.
What follows is the "traditional method" which you can use to make espresso-style shots:
- Put some water on to boil
- Put a paper filter in the filter cap and attach it to the coffee chamber
- Run some of the freshly boiled water through to rinse the filter
- Grind your coffee to a medium-fine (slightly coarser than espresso) - if in doubt, lean to coarser rather than finer
- Put the chamber on top of a cup or whatever you want to make the coffee in
- Put 17.5g of coffee (or 1 scoop!) in the chamber for each espresso - you can use the funnel to help here
- Fill the inner tube (the plunger) with water to the number of espresso shots you're making (this will also cool the water to the right temperature)
- Pour the measured out water into the chamber
- Stir for 10 seconds using the special stirrer to make sure all the coffee and water has had contact
- Put the plunger in and gently push down - it should take you about 30-45s to completely push the water through
Now enjoy an incredibly delicious short coffee or add water to make an americano!
AeroPress is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Orders Dispatching Leadtime is 5-7 Days Except for the below mentioned Items.
Please note any Parallel Imported Perfumes or cosmetics will be not refundable due to imported. One can request a refund if their is circumstantial reasons, EG the makeup powder and so forth is broken and cant be used. However the perfume lines will be restricted and there will not be any returns. Please pay careful attention to the products and descriptions before purchasing the cosmetic range.
Please note all international cosmetics like Colourpop and so forth have a 30 day leadtime due to international imports and customs.
Please note The Toy Categories have a 7-10 day leadtime due to suppliers dispatching.
All other products Have a 7 day return policy and can be sent via email a request and depending on the product return claim the refund will be determined.
Parallel Import Fragrances straight to your door, for a fraction of the price and free door to door deliveryOur fragrances are parallel imports. They are boxed and sealed in their original packaging. No claims are made on these products and no false promises. Our Parallel Designer Fragrances can present at times a variance in Miss Spelling of the products or either colour or smell, due to us sourcing seconds or rejects only, however 99% of the time they 100% perfect, lasting up to 8-10 hours as per normalOur Fragrances are ideal for every day use, gifts or stock to hold in your shops. We strive to make it possible for everyone to find what they are looking & get it delivered in the comfort of your own home- Our Fragrances are Distributed from local warehouses in South Africa, where they have been imported from our international sources. Our Fragrances are oil based and last between 6-8 hours however can differ from person to person / skin type to skin type.If you are a “fragrance head” that loves the originality of fragrances from store bought brick and mortar, please stick to your current buying arrangements.